Published and Forthcoming Papers
Innovation & Technology Management
- Erat, S. (2017). Making the Best Even Better: The Role of Idea Pool Structure, Production and Operations management (download, zipped simulation code)
- Erat, S. and S. Kavadias., and C. Gaimon (2012). The Pitfalls of Subsystem Integration: When Less is More, 59(3), Management Science, pp. 659-676. (download)
- Erat, S. and S. Bhaskaran (2012). Consumer Mental Accounting: Implications to Selling Base-products and Addons, 31(5), Marketing Science, pp. 801-818. (download)
- Erat, S, and V. Krishnan (2012). Managing Delegated Search over Design Spaces, 58(3), Management Science, pp. 606-623. (download)
- Erat, S., and S. Kavadias (2008). Sequential Testing of Product Designs: Implications for Learning, 54(5), Management Science, pp. 956-968. (download)
- Erat, S., and S. Kavadias (2006). Introduction of New Technologies to Competing Industrial Customers,’‘ 52(11), Management Science, pp. 1675-1688. (download)
Behavioral Operations & Behavioral Economics
- Erat, S. and U. Gneezy (2015). Incentives for Creativity, Experimental Economics,(download)
- Erat, S. (2012). Avoiding Lying: The Case of Delegated Deception, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization. (download)
- Erat, S. and U. Gneezy (2012). White Lies, 58(4), Management Science, pp. 723-733. (download)
- Erat, S. (2012). Sorting in the Market for Collaboration: The Role of Sharing Rules. (link)
- Chao, R., and S. Erat. (2012). mpetition and Effort in Contests with Evaluation Uncertainty.
- Erat, S, and C. R. McKenzie. (2019) Attribution of Individual Responsibility following Group-level Feedbackck.
- Erat, S. (2019) Optimal Sequential Seach with Noisy Measurement